Quality Assurance Policy
Care Organiser™ believes that Quality Assurance is a method of regular and systematic monitoring and evaluation of different areas of a service provision to improve the quality and standards of lives of the customers who use our service.
We are committed to ensure all the ‘Essential Standards of Health and Safety’ of Care Quality Commission and relevant legislative requirements are met.
Quality is determined by our customers, their relatives, advocates, and related professionals.
We are committed to deliver quality services and offer continuous improvement, effectiveness, efficiency and value for money.
This will be achieved within a framework of equality and values that promote the rights and desires of our customers who use our services.
We believe that there is always room for improvement and all staff must adhere to total commitment to quality and improvement in every aspect of their work.
We aim to ensure that through quality framework to liaise with all the stakeholders regularly to ensure their views are heard and accommodated as far as possible by implementing the standards of quality and safety by the following methods:
- Customer feedback/survey forms
- Stakeholders (carers, advocates and professionals) feedback/survey forms
- Complaints procedure and monitoring
- Compliments feedback forms
- Staff survey form (Team meetings, training, supervision and appraisals)
- Equal opportunities in all aspects
- Fire risk assessments
- Health and safety audits
- Regular reviews and update of policies and procedure in light of changing legislations
- Incident & Accident reporting
- Financial monitoring
- Medication monitoring
- Health Action Plan (recording and monitoring changing health needs)
- Workplace risk assessments
- Pre-employments checks to ensure the safety of customer
- Customer reviews at least annually
Managers/Seniors/Line Managers would be responsible to ensure all above policies are followed to meet customers’ needs. Managers to ensure to carry out audits to identify the areas of improvement and follow up properly to meet the standards
Care Organiser™ Directors to ensure all the policies and procedures are implemented as to fulfil legal obligations.
Return to the Quality Assurance page.