The quality of our services is of paramount importance to us and we believe that meeting the requirements, needs and expectations of our clients is the ultimate measurement of quality. We place our clients at the core of everything we do.
Our approach to achieving quality is by:
- Listening to customers and understanding what it is they want and why
- Engaging our clients in creating and sharing standards, processes and best practice
- Continuously striving to improve quality of our services through:
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Creating and sustaining effective partnerships with our clients
- Raising expectations, aspirations and standards
- Listening and being responsive to all of our clients
- Championing continuous improvement
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), which is an independent body that regulates care provided in England by the NHS, Local authorities, private companies and voluntary sector. The CQC carries out regular and rigorous inspections of care providers and the outcome of inspections are available to the public.
Client feedback on the quality of services is highly valued and is a key indicator in ensuring that we deliver effective and improving service to our clients. We believe that by listening we can make sure that our services continuously develop and improve so they meet our clients’ changing needs.
We measure customer satisfaction through direct feedback from individual clients. Please complete the feedback form below if you would like:
- To leave a positive feedback
- To make a complaint or suggestions for improvement of our services
- To make a general comment
We will respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your feedback.
Quality Assurance Policy
Please also see our Quality Assurance Policy for more information.